Effective date: December 04, 2018
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Aetacraft website and other Aetacraft services may contain copywriten material from organizations not affiliated with Aetacraft. References to and/or content featuring but not limited to: logos, artwork, screenshots, textures, characters, content, text, concepts, or any other intellectual property belongs to their own copywrite holders. Such copywrite holders include but are not limited to those highlighted below:
- Minecraft and the Minecraft logo are property of Mojang AB (subsidiary of Microsoft). Aetacraft is not affiliated with Mojang AB or Microsoft.
- Feed the Beast (FTB) and the Feed the Beast logo are copyrights of Curse Inc.. Aetacraft is not affiliated with Feed the Beast or Curse Inc..
- Space Engineers and any related images are copyright of Keen Software House (KEEN SWH LTD.), Aetacraft is not affiliated with Space Engineers or Keen Software House (KEEN SWH LTD.).
- Discord and all related content are property of Discord. Aetacraft is not affiliated with Discord.
Other than the content you own and the copywrited content defined above, under these Terms Aetacraft and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained on this Website as well as on any other Aetacraft servers, communications, data, and services.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Aetacraft material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Aetacraft material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Aetacraft material;
- using any of Aeatcraft’s services in any way that is or may be damaging to Aetacraft, another organization, or individual;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using these services contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Aetacraft, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to Aetacraft or it’s services;
- using this Aetacraft’s services to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of Aetacraft are restricted from being accessed by you and Aetacraft may further restrict access by you to any areas of it’s services, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID, and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images, screenshots, or other material you choose to display on an Aetacraft service. By displaying Your Content, you grant Aetacraft a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Aetacraft reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from it’s services at any time without notice.
Aetacraft provides it’s services “as is,” with all faults, and Aetacraft express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to it’s services, this Website, or the materials contained on this it’s services. Also, nothing contained on this Aetacraft’s services shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Aetacraft, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of Aetacraft services whether such liability is under contract. Aetacraft, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use or intentional use of Aetacraft’s services.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Aetacraft from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
The Aetacraft is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Aetacraft and you in relation to your use of it’s services, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of us, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in us for the resolution of any disputes.